- 1 cup acorn meal
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons agave or raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 cup oatmilk or almond milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ tsp Calabash Fresh Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Calabash Ginger Turmeric Blend
- Fresh Ginger Root
This is how we do it!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl whip with a fork flax meal + warm water. Let rest for 10 mins
- Grease the loaf pan
- In a 2nd bowl, stir all dry ingredients together.
- To the flax bowl, add oatmilk and shortening
- Stir the dry bowl contents into the flax bowl and mix
- Pour into the loaf pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes - check with a toothpick if comes our with a bit of residue and but wet. Add 5 minutes more if needed Cool before serving
Don't lose your Knarrative Account!
Your free account is scheduled to be removed from the site by April 30th, 2022. Upgrade to a monthly or yearly subscription to continue using Knarrative and unlock all available resources today!