- 2 pounds (1-inch) chunks seeded, peeled butternut squash or pumpkin (about 7 cups)
- 10 cups water, plus more if needed
- ½ teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 2 jalapeño or serrano peppers (powerful natural pain reliever, rich source of vitamins A and C, great for arthritis and prevents stomach cancer)
- 10 whole cloves (powerful anti-parasite food, great anti-microbial food, boosts circulation and promote digestion)
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced (rich source of vitamin A, great for the eyes and boosts the immune system, prevents colon cancer)
- 2 turnips, peeled and cut into (1/2-inch) chunks (rich in vitamin A, b-vitamins, and the minerals cooper, magnesium, and manganese)
- 1/2 small head green cabbage, cored and roughly chopped (rich source of vitamin C, great for stomach ulcers, helps detoxify the body, prevents breast and colon cancer)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (great for liver disease, improves circulation, great for pain reliever)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (rich source of vitamin C, great for congestion, helps prevent kidney stones)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (rich source of vitamin A and C, helps prevents breast, colon, and prostate cancer)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (healing fat, protects the body against heart disease)
- 3 teaspoons of Spell on You Seasoning
Don't lose your Knarrative Account!
Your free account is scheduled to be removed from the site by April 30th, 2022. Upgrade to a monthly or yearly subscription to continue using Knarrative and unlock all available resources today!